Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Now that we´re settled... thanks

I´m going to take advantage of having a solid internet connection for the moment to thank those of you who helped us get to Barcelona. Encouragment and generous gifts from family and friends have been such a huge help. I hope to send out thank you notes as soon as possible, but all this week we have been dealing with the government to try to be ófficial´in the city -- so I hope you don´t think that I have forgotten to thank you. I just haven´t been able to get everyone´s addresses (again) because I think I left most of them in the US.
Also, I am trying to put up as many pictures as possible (and of now you can see I´ve gotten.... one). It seriously took me 2 days just to upload that single photo because as soon as I can even get to the page to upload photos, the internet connection dies. So please bear with me -- I wanted this site to be for hosting photos instead of a bunch of boring writing!!
Oh and... if you want to send an email rather than commenting on a post, addresses are in the ¨about us¨ on the right side of the page.

No comments: